Adult Lane Swimming
Our adult lane swimming is a session for individuals aged 16y+ who want to put in some consistent lengths or just go for a leisurely swim at their own pace – no pressure to go quickly and, above all, no children splashing about.
Our lane swimming sessions are a fantastic way to enjoy a whole-body workout, without putting much strain on your joints, so you’re much less likely to hurt yourself.
- Price: £8
- Day & Time: Thursday – 19.30 to 20.30
- Maximum Capacity: 16 swimmers
Important Information: Please scroll to the bottom of the page for all Important Information.
Book Lane Swimming
Adult one-to-one Lessons
Our one to one swimming adult lessons are suitable for adults of all levels, from beginners to competitive swimmers. During each swimming lesson, you will have exclusive use of one lane of our pool for 30 minutes with our coach, which will be a great learning experience.
These one to one swimming lessons will focus on your own needs. Our coach will discuss with you an easy to learn steps and design a programme that suits your ability. They will work with you at your own pace using progressive stroke drills.
- Price: £35 / 30 minutes session
- Day & Time: Thursday – 19.30 to 20.00 | 20.00 to 20.30
Important Information: Please scroll to the bottom of the page for all Important Information
Book one-to-one Lessons
Infomation for Swimmers
All the information you need about our swimming sessions, from where to park, to how we’ve adapted our pool due to Covid-19.
Despite the removal of the restrictions we are very aware of the continuing need to manage risk and offer activities that are safe as possible at this time.
Please consider some of the measures we do still recommend all our participants to follow:
- Asking participants to arrive at their lesson “beach ready” (swim costume on underneath their clothes);
- Changing rooms and showers are available to be used but we strongly recommend their use only when necessary;
- When necessary, changing rooms to be used to a maximum of 10 min at the end of the lessons;
- Use of face mask on poolside;
- One-way system around the pool;
Car parking restrictions still in place. Car parking spaces are available in the area adjacent to the Sports Centre building. Please check car park instructions below.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back.