|Headmaster: Martin Priestley|
|Email: [email protected]|
|Address: The Leys School, Cambridge, CB2 7AD|
|Site Map: An interactive map of the School can be found here.
Main Telephone Numbers
Reception: +44 (0)1223 508900
Finance Office: +44 (0) 1223 508985
School Office: +44 (0)1223 508905
Admissions Office: +44 (0)1223 508904
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to The Leys. All visitors should report to either Reception (Bursary/Kelvin Building), the School Office or the Headmaster’s Office depending on the reason for your visit.
How to Find Us
- From the South – Use M11, exit at Junction 11, follow Trumpington Road towards city centre. Driving time from M25 approx. 40-50 minutes.
- From the North – Use A1/A14, join M11, exit at Junction 12, follow Barton Road towards city centre, then take Fen Causeway.
- From the West – Use A428 (or A14), join M11, exit at Junction 12, follow Barton Road towards city centre, then take Fen Causeway.
- From the East – Use A14, join M11, exit at Junction 12, follow Barton Road towards city centre, then take Fen Causeway.
- Park and ride – Cambridge P&R operates from all major entry routes into the city. We recommend using Trumpington P&R, which has a bus stop immediately outside of The Leys (not available after 8pm).
- Sat Nav – Our post code is CB2 7AD but please be aware that this will take you to the Trumpington Road entrance.
There is very limited car parking available on site. Please see event information for specific parking details.
For Headmaster’s appointments, please enter via Trumpington Road and proceed to the right where you will find reserved bays in front of the Chapel.
For all other appointments, please enter via Fen Causeway and use the visitor parking, then report to the Bursary Reception on arrival.
Cambridge Station – 0.8 miles (15 minutes on foot; 5 minutes by taxi).
- From London Kings Cross – 50 minutes
- From London Liverpool Street – 70 minutes
- From Stansted Airport – 30 minutes
- From Peterborough – 50 minutes
Cambridge Airport – 3 miles (15 minutes by car).
London Stansted Airport – 30 miles (30 minutes by train; 35 minutes by car).
London Luton Airport – 40 miles (55 minutes by car).
London Heathrow Airport – 70 miles (80 minutes by car).