Swimming Assessment FormSUB MENU
Please choose an available assessment date then complete the form below to book a swimming assessment.
Available assessment dates:
Sun 04 Feb 08:00
Mon 05 Feb 17:10
Sun 11 Feb 08:00
Monday 12th to Friday 16th Feb - between 08.30 and 11.30.
Mon 19 Feb 17:10
Sun 25 Feb 08:00
Mon 26 Feb 17:10
- Please arrive at the swimming pool with time to have your children changed and ready to swim at the assessment start time.
- Car parking is at the Sports Complex; entrance is on Trumpington Road (opposite the Botanic Gardens). You will then need to walk around the field to the swimming pool. Map
- If you are cycling or on foot, you can enter via the Fen Causeway entrance and the swimming pool building is in front of you.
- If you have any issues on the day, please telephone the Sports Complex on 01223 508986 so we can assist you.
- When you arrive at the swimming pool, please see the lifeguard on duty (yellow shirt) and they will direct you to the changing rooms and then to your instructor.
- There are toilets/showers available.
- Children will need: swimsuits, towel, goggles if required, swimming hat or hair band for longer hair.
- Once the assessment is complete and you have been informed of your child's level, please contact the Sports Complex and we can discuss availability. There is a copy of our timetable on the website for you to check your preference.
- It may be necessary for your child to be added to a waiting list if we do not have space in your preferred day/time. *Please note that currently our level 1 & level 1+ classes are very full and a waiting list will be likely.