Reception / EntranceSUB MENU
Medium-sized space suitable as a registration area and for meeting-and-greeting your delegates. The café-style seating area opens onto an outdoor terrace and grass courtyard.
- Can be used as a stand-alone space, or opened into the Foyer Room to create a larger reception area.
- Food and beverage will be served in the Foyer Room area for Great Hall events.
- Main entrance to Great Hall building.
- Natural daylight.
- Warm-colour LED dimmable lighting.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
- Welcome TV screens.
- Café serving counter, or reception/registration office (by prior arrangement only).
- Gents, Ladies & Disabled toilets.
- Freeview TV, including BBC or Sky News.
- Daily newspapers.
- 13-Amp power sockets.
- Fully accessible with lift to raised level.
|Room Layout||Suggested Capacity|
200+ (open space)