Trumpington GallerySUB MENU
The Baroness Trumpington Gallery is a medium-sized carpeted space suitable for receptions or a small break-out space. It is also the foyer for the Theatre Circle and Middleton Studio venues.
- The gallery usually displays pupil artwork, or these can be removed if you wish to make use of the space to display your own artwork (by prior arrangement only).
- Food and beverage can be served in the Trumpington Gallery for Great Hall events.
- Natural daylight.
- Overlooking main entrance foyer.
- Direct private access if required (via dedicated entrance and stairs).
- Gents, Ladies and Disabled toilets adjacent.
- Warm-colour LED dimmable lighting, including directional lighting onto walls.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
- Hanging rail system for artwork. (Please note that is it not possible to fix directly to the walls.)
- 13-Amp power sockets (see plan).
- Welcome TV screen.
- Chairs, tables and other furniture available.
- AV / IT equipment available.
|Room Layout||Suggested Capacity|