IN THIS SECTION
Foyer Reception RoomSUB MENU
Large ground-floor room suitable for receptions, meetings, lectures, exhibitions, refreshments, etc.
- The room can be extended into Entrance Foyer area, and/or can be used as an extension to the Auditorium to create a large exhibition or reception space of over 200m2.
- When using the Great Hall Auditorium, we recommend that the Foyer Room is used as a reception space for your refreshments and registration.
- Natural daylight.
- Warm-colour LED dimmable lighting.
- Natural ventilation or air-conditioning.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
- 13-Amp power outlets (see plan).
- Additional power: 32-Amp 3-phase outlet.
- Chairs, tables and other furniture available.
- AV / IT equipment available.
- 15.25m x 6.4m
- Window alcove 6m x 1.3m
- Height: 3m
- Total floor area: 105.4m2
|Room Layout||Suggested Capacity|
|Clear room (open to foyer)||200|